“Design is so simple, that’s why it’s so complicated,”
– Paul Rand
I founded The Design Truth in 2011 to create simple but significant brands for entrepreneurs and small businesses that truly represent who they are. I strive to get to know your business inside and out to really understand your story. A brand is very complex and my goal is to simplify it to create a brand that is perfect for you and your audience.
. Caring . Trusting . Loving . Loyal . Respectful .
Sarah Gillies //
brand designer + strategist, owner of The Design Truth, wife, mother, daughter, sister, niece, granddaughter and friend to many.
Get to know me //
- I married my high school sweetheart and as cheesy as it sounds, it was one of the best days of my life
- I love to laugh and lucky for me my husband is pretty, pretty funny… just ask my friends
- I’m a beer lover but won’t pass up a wine night
- I suck at spelling and grammar – thank goodness for spell check
- I’m a small town girl, which I think has influenced who I am today
- I have a cat named Bear that is pretty much a human
- I eat peanut butter every day. #addicted
- Grew up taking dance lessons. Nothing is better than bustin’ a move on the dance floor with your friends
- Being comfy is my guilty pleasure. I love a good sweatpants and hoodie combo. But I’m not going to lie, every once in awhile, I love getting dolled up too.
- …and the most awesomeness thing in my life is my sweet baby girl who turned me into a Mompreneur!